Main Article Content
Keywords : mineral fertilization, production profitability, forecrop, edible potato
In the paper it was attempted to estimate economic effectiveness of production of edible potatoes cultivated with the application of selected tillage combinations. The combinations included different levels of NPK fertilization and forecrops in the form of winter intercrops. Moreover, the production profitability was estimated including the experimental error value. The production profitability was determined by means of the profitability coefficient which is the ratio of the production value and the direct costs. In all the research years, the production value covered the incurred costs but it reached the highest level in the year 1999. The profitability level depended on the sale price, which mainly depended on the supply. The highest profitability was obtained in the case of the tillage combinations including rape as a forecrop and double NPK doses (420 kg·ha–1) in the years 1999 and 2000 whereas in the year 2001 such a profitability was characteristic of the combination including rye as a forecrop and basic NPK doses (210 kg·ha–1). The profitability coefficients, calculated so as to include the experimental error value, were satisfactory for almost all tillage combinations because the production value covered the incurred costs.
How to Cite
Bombik, A., & Rymuza, K. (2006). ECONOMIC EFFECTIVENESS OF SELECTED TILLAGE COMBINATIONS UTILISED IN EDIBLE POTATO PRODUCTION. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 5(1), 17–26. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/917
Download data is not yet available.
- Joanna Hernik, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION IDENTITY ON THE CASE STUDY OF GREEN FEDERATION GAJA , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 5 No. 1 (2006)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Antoni Bombik, Anna Marciniuk-Kluska, INDICATORS IN SUSTAINABLE RURAL AREAS DEVELOPMENT MODELLING , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 1 (2010)
- Katarzyna Rymuza, Antoni Bombik, MULTIDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF SOME COUNTIES IN MAZOVIA VOIVODESHIP , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 13 No. 3 (2014)
- Katarzyna Rymuza, Antoni Bombik, COOPERATIVE BANKS LOCATED IN SIEDLCE REGION SATISFYING FINANCIAL NEEDS OF FARMERS , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 3 (2010)
- Agata Grużewska, Katarzyna Rymuza, Sebastian Woch, AN APPLICATION OF CLUSTER ANALYSIS TO COMPARE SELECTED AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS IN THE KĄKOLEWNICA COMMUNE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2012)
- Antoni Bombik, Anna Wolska, SELECTED FACTORS INFLUENCING THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF POTATO PRODUCTION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 3 No. 2 (2004)