Main Article Content
Keywords : sustainable development, agricultural areas, indicators, modelling
Sustainable development is the result of actions undertaken in the economic, social, environmental and cultural scope. The interior balance between the natural environment, economy and society comes down to actions aiming at developing the enumerated fields. The study constitutes a trial to assess the development level of gminas (Polish: gmina, third level of local government administration in Poland, a district) by using sustainable development indicators and establishing the ranking of gminas in the Siedlecki Poviat (Polish: powiat, second level of local government administration in Poland). In order to implement the concept of sustainable development successfully on every management level, adequate measuring tools should be drawn up and introduced. The basic element of this system is determining and adopting indicators which are a tool for monitoring, allowing for diagnosing, modelling and forecasting sustainable development. The full identification of these indicators and the level of their realisation provide essential information for a complex assessment of the condition and perspectives of the sustainable development, including the expansion of the agricultural areas.
How to Cite
Bombik, A., & Marciniuk-Kluska, A. (2010). INDICATORS IN SUSTAINABLE RURAL AREAS DEVELOPMENT MODELLING. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 9(1), 29–37. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/741
Download data is not yet available.
- Mahmud Geheder, Mohamed Moussa, Emhemed Shnibesh, Abdulhamid Yousef, THE ROLE OF TRADE WITH THE EU IN LIBYAN ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 1 (2010)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Katarzyna Rymuza, Antoni Bombik, MULTIDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF SOME COUNTIES IN MAZOVIA VOIVODESHIP , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 13 No. 3 (2014)
- Katarzyna Rymuza, Antoni Bombik, COOPERATIVE BANKS LOCATED IN SIEDLCE REGION SATISFYING FINANCIAL NEEDS OF FARMERS , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 3 (2010)
- Antoni Bombik, Katarzyna Rymuza, ECONOMIC EFFECTIVENESS OF SELECTED TILLAGE COMBINATIONS UTILISED IN EDIBLE POTATO PRODUCTION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 5 No. 1 (2006)
- Antoni Bombik, Anna Wolska, SELECTED FACTORS INFLUENCING THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF POTATO PRODUCTION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 3 No. 2 (2004)