Main Article Content
Keywords : Agriculture, Investment, Arable farm, Farm Accountancy Data Network (FADN)Marketing, Sustainable development, Sustainable marketingGastronomy, Functional food, Innovative character
The objective of the study was to learn the opinions of representatives of gastronomy businesses regarding product innovativeness of the sector, with a focus on healthy solutions. The qualitative study of this issue was conducted with in-depth interviews with owners and managers of food service establishments. It was found, that actions (related to products and production technology) increasing the positive impact of menu on customers' health are taken, however to a limited degree. It was also recorded, that kitchen staff and waiters alike have little interest in introducing or promoting innovations. The conducted studies reveal a great potential of the gastronomy market in promoting healthy products, however in order to realize it, employees must be educated.
How to Cite
Kowalczuk, I., Gutkowska, K., Sajdakowska, M., & Żakowska-Biemans, S. (2016). PRODUCT INNOVATIVENESS AND ITS IMPACT ON HEALTH RELATED IMPORTANCE OF FOOD IN THE CATERING BUSINESS. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 15(2), 75–85. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/388
Download data is not yet available.
- Grzegorz Mazurek, Jolanta Tkaczyk, INFORMAL CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION USED BY ENTERPISES , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 15 No. 2 (2016)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Krystyna Żelazna, Iwona Kowalczuk, YOUNG CONSUMERS BEHAVIOR ON NON-ALKOHOLIC BEVERAGES , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 2 No. 1 (2003)
- Iwona Kowalczuk, Krystyna Żelazna, CONSUMERS’ ATTITUDES TOWARDS BRAND PRODUCTS AND GOODS SIMILE TO BRAND PRODUCTS , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 2 No. 2 (2003)
- Anna Dąbrowska, Krystyna Gutkowska, COLLABORATIVE CONSUMPTION AS A NEW TREND OF SUSTAINABLE CONSUMPTION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 14 No. 2 (2015)
- Marta Sajdakowska, Krystyna Gutkowska, Małgorzata Kosicka-Gębska, Jerzy Wierzbicki, Sylwia Żakowska-Biemans, FACTORS INFLUENCING THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS OF BEEF CONSUMERS , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2012)
- Iwona Kowalczuk, SHOPPING BEHAWIOUR ON THE FOOD MARKET OF MIDDLE-AGED AND OLDER PEOPLE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 6 No. 2 (2007)
- Krystyna Żelazna, Iwona Kowalczuk, CONDITIONS OF POLISH CONSUMERS SHOPPING BEHAVIOR - THE RESULTS OF RESEARCH , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 1 No. 1 (2002)
- Krystyna Gutkowska, Małgorzata Kosicka-Gębska, Marta Sajdakowska, Jerzy Wierzbicki, Sylwia Żakowska-Biemans, PERCEPTION OF BEEF ATTRIBUTES BY POLISH CONSUMERS AS A FACTOR DETERMINING DEMAND FOR THIS FOOD CATEGORY , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 10 No. 4 (2011)