Main Article Content
Local Border Traffic (LBT) established on the Polish and Russian border in 2012 created new market opportunities for Russian consumers from the Kaliningrad District, which led to a question of how the changing political, economic and social conditions impacted consumer behavior of Russians in the border market of LBT. The study aimed to answer this question based on a survey of 1,022 respondents from Kaliningrad District, carried out in 2012–2016. Findings show that Russian consumers benefitted from cross-border shopping and trade and contributed to local development on both sides of the border until administrative and economic barriers appeared. The unfavorable border crossing regulations, ban on the import of agri-food goods from Poland to the Russian Federation, and increasingly unfavorable ruble exchange rates changed the behavior of Russian consumers significantly, decreasing their purchase and consumption of goods and services bought in the LBT zone in Poland.
- Joanna Rakowska, European Union Funding for Preservation of Religious Cultural Heritage in Poland , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 19 No. 4 (2020)
- Marta Barna, Taras Vasyltsiv, Joanna Rakowska, CONDITIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL HOUSING IN UKRAINE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 21 No. 1 (2022): Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia
- Joanna Rakowska, SME’S PARTICIPATION IN REALISATION OF PROJECTS UNDER SELECTED ACTIONS OF SECTORAL OPERATIONAL PROGRAM ‘INCREASE OF ENTERPRISES’ COMPETITIVENESS’, IN RURAL AREAS OF NTS 2, 2004–2006 , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 2 (2010)
- Joanna Rakowska, CHANGES IN AGEING OF COMMUNES (LAU2S) IN POLAND BETWEEN 1995 AND 2014 , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 15 No. 2 (2016)
- Silvia Andik, Joanna Rakowska, THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON PURCHASING CHICKEN MEAT ONLINE (A CASE STUDY OF INDONESIAN CONSUMERS) , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 21 No. 3 (2022)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.