Main Article Content
Keywords : Common Agricultural Policy, direct payments, evolution, support system
The paper presents rules of calculation and administrative service of direct payments in Poland after the accession to European Union. There is a description of payments campaign in the period of 2004–2006 together with Polish model characteristic considering big number of the farmers and changing forms of farms support. There is a presentation of legal foundation of current payments system and their realisation through the Agency of Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture (Polish paying agency). Moreover one can find the level of individual quota of payments different for various crops and plants. Then it is a proposed reform of payments calculation presented connected with introduction of Single Payment Scheme (SPS) detached from the production gradually implemented in all member countries of EU. The conclusion of the paper comprise possible directions of Common Agricultural Policy evaluation infl uencing the level and structure of direct payments.
How to Cite
Spychalski, G. (2008). DIRECT PAYMENTS IN POLAND IN THE CONTEXT OF COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY REFORM. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 7(1), 123–133. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/856
Download data is not yet available.
- Bernd-Joachim Schuller, LIVING STANDARD VS LIFE QUALITY BY DARIUSZ KORELESKI – A COMMENT , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 7 No. 1 (2008)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Grzegorz Spychalski, PRODUCERS GROUP ACTIVITY SUPPORT IN POLISH AGRICULTURAL POLICY , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 6 No. 4 (2007)
- Grzegorz Spychalski, MODELS OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE FORMATION OF LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT STRATEGIES , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 10 No. 4 (2011)
- Grzegorz Spychalski, NATIONAL MEASURES OF SUPPORT OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN POLAND , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2008)
- Grzegorz Spychalski, ANALYSIS OF THE POLISH FARMERS INVESTMENT ACTIVITY SUPPORTED BY PUBLIC FUNDS , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 2 No. 2 (2003)
- Grzegorz Spychalski, EVOLUTION OF EUROPEAN UNION POLICY TOWARDS AGRICULTURE AND RURAL AREAS IN THE NEW PROGRAMMING PERIOD (2007–2013) , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 7 No. 3 (2008)