Main Article Content
Keywords : Ageing of the population, Process of people ageing, Statistical data analysisDisabled people, Labour market, Disabilities employment activityInformation and Communication Technology (ICT), Electronic markets, Transaction cost
The aim of this article is to assess the impact of new information technologies, in particular electronic marketplaces on the conducted transactions and transaction costs incurred by enterprises. An important goal was also an attempt to evaluate the role of transaction cost economics in explaining the development of B2B electronic marketplaces. The dominant approach in the analysis of this problem in the article was the transaction costs economics. Electronic marketplaces are information systems, which reveal the effect of the electronic broker. However, the economic reality shows that electronic markets also allow the effect of electronic integration. Transaction cost theory is useful in explaining the impact of information technology on transactions between businesses but should also be complemented by the results of research and analysis of other scientific theories, such as resources based view.
How to Cite
Strzębicki, D. (2016). ELECTRONIC MARKETPLACES AS A FORM OF ORGANIZATION OF TRADE IN ENTERPRISES. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 15(2), 151–161. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/394
Download data is not yet available.
- Julia Wojciechowska-Solis, Anna Mazurek-Kusiak, Andrzej Soroka, THE INFLUENCE OF SPECIALIZED TRAINING ON THE QUALITY OF HOTEL CUSTOMERS SERVICE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 15 No. 2 (2016)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Dariusz Strzębicki, DEVELOPMENT FACTORS FOR CROSS-BORDER B2C E-COMMERCE IN THE WORLD AND IN POLAND , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 16 No. 4 (2017)
- Dariusz Strzębicki, THE DIVERSITY OF MARKETING ACTIVITIES ON THE WEBSITES OF POLISH DAIRY COOPERATIVES , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 13 No. 2 (2014)
- Dariusz Strzębicki, THE PROMOTION SYSTEM AS A COMPETITION TOOL ON THE ALLEGRO.PL TRADING PLATFORM , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 18 No. 4 (2019)
- Aleksandra Strzębicka, Dariusz Strzębicki, MARKETING SYSTEM FUNCTIONS OF PRODUCERS’ GROUPS (PROFISAD LTD CASE STUDY) , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 2 No. 1 (2003)