Main Article Content
Local development, understood as a process of significant changes, is conditioned by both endogenous and exogenous resources, including EU subsidies. The main objective of the study is to identify the areas in which EU projects were implemented by the Szczebrzeszyn commune in Poland in 2014–2020. In addition, the study analyzes the opinions of the commune inhabitants on the legitimacy of investments implemented with EU funds, in the context of the socio-economic development of the commune and improvement of the quality of life. A CAWI survey was conducted among the inhabitants of the municipality, and the changes that have occurred due to the EU funding were analyzed. Most respondents noticed the development within the Szczebrzeszyn municipality in the last ten years. The use of EU funds allowed to increase the length of the sewage network and bicycle path, as well as to install solar collectors and photovoltaic panels. The respondents claimed that some of the projects positively impacted their quality of life.
- Iwona Pomianek, DETERMINANTS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN THE OPINION OF THE AUTHORITIES OF RURAL AND SEMI-URBAN MUNICIPALITIES IN WARMIŃSKO-MAZURSKIE VOIVODESHIP , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 17 No. 3 (2018)
- Iwona Pomianek, DIVERSITY OF POLISH REGIONS IN THE LEVEL OF TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 19 No. 3 (2020)
- Mariola Chrzanowska, Nina Drejerska, Iwona Pomianek, AN ATTEMPT TO DETERMINE THE FUNCTIONAL AREA OF WARSAW WITH THE USE OF THE MEASURE OF RELATIVE DEVELOPMENT LEVEL AND HELLWIG&APOS;S MEASURE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 12 No. 1 (2013)
- Paweł Pięta, Iwona Pomianek, FACTORS INFLUENCING ON SETTING UP THE ECONOMIC ACTIVITY ON RURAL AREAS IN SELECTED COMMUNES OF OLSZTYNSKI SUBREGION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 7 No. 3 (2008)
- Iwona Pomianek, SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT LEVEL OF RURAL AREAS OF WARMIA AND MAZURY PROVINCE , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 9 No. 3 (2010)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.