Main Article Content
Keywords : unfavourable condition area, good agricultural practice, farms
The aim of the paper was to analyse the course and realization of the support activity for in the unfavourable condition area. The aim of the support was to assure development of agricultural farms which were on the territories characterized by difficult soil, climatic and demographic conditions. The support was applied to 38.1% of arable area of the country and 46.7% of all farms which applied for area payments. In total there were received 114.4 billion PLN by way of the payments in 2004 and 89.2 billion PLN in 2005. For one proposal there was due for 1.2 thousand PLN. The farmers given the support were obligated to obey the principles of common good agricultural practice.
How to Cite
Wojtasik, B. (2008). AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY SUPPORT IN THE UNFAVOURABLE CONDITION AREA WITHIN THE RURAL AREAS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMM IN 2004–2006. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 7(2), 103–113. Retrieved from https://aspe.sggw.edu.pl/article/view/844
Download data is not yet available.
- Maria Jolanta Orłowska, COMPETITIVENESS OF POLISH ORGANIC FARMS OF DIFFERENT SIZES ACCORDING TO FADN DATA , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 19 No. 3 (2020)
- Piotr Bórawski, ECOLOGICAL FARM DEVELOPMENT IN POLAND , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 7 No. 1 (2008)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Bogdan Wawrzyniak, Bolesław Wojtasik, CHANGES OF EDUCATION LEVEL OF RURAL POPULATION SINCE 1996 TO 2002 , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 3 No. 2 (2004)
- Bogdan Wawrzyniak, Bolesław Wojtasik, ANALYSIS OF AGRI-ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS’ REALIZATION SINCE 2004 TO 2006 , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 6 No. 1 (2007)
- Bogdan Wawrzyniak, Bolesław Wojtasik, ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES’ SYMPTOMS OF RURAL POPULATION , Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia: Vol. 4 No. 1 (2005)